Entry Level CF Cryostat
The TLICEEL is a top loading variable temperature insert that operates in a standard Helium storage dewar with a 50mm neck. The sample is mounted in exchange gas on the bottom of a top loading probe providing fast, efficient cooldown.
The entry level (EL) insert includes a temperature sensor and heater mounted on the top loading probe, a blanked off 10 pin connectors, which can be used for experimental wiring, a manually operated needle valve for control of the Helium flow, a sliding seal for initial loading of the insert into the storage dewar and an evacuation valve with safety pressure relief.
Measured Performance (Using an ICEoxford low loss transfer tube ICEMF01-90)
- Short working distance
- large sample space gives the option to operate in different applications.
- Optimised clear beam allows large visible areas helps in measuring low-intensity light
- Its unique design allows further integrations and upgrades in future
- Continuous Base Temperature: 3.2K using a 12m3/hr pump
- Flow required to operate at 4.2K: Less than 500cc/hr
- Sample change: 30 minutes from Room temperature to 4K
- Temperature Stability: Better than +/-50mk
- Temperature range: Base temperature 3.2K to 300K
- ICEoxford temperature control option is available. However, ICEoxford Cryostats are compatible with other temperature controllers
- 10 pin connectors wired to the heat exchanger
- Can be either operated in pull mode(3.2-500K) or push mode(4.2-500K)