ICE Cube Controller Software
The ICE Cube Controller Software is designed to allow the users of Dilution cryostats and continuous He3 systems to control all necessary hardware of the system. The software interfaces with the Lakeshore 372 bridge and remotely controls all necessary Solenoid Valves, Rotary Pumps, and Pressure Gauges. This enhances and simplifies the user experience whilst providing in-built protection, preventing unsafe operation of the equipment.
The software is based on the National Instruments LabView software and is compatible with the ICE Cube which can be used on dilution systems from ICE and other manufacturers.
- ICE Cube routines can be run remotely
- Reading and logging of up to 8 Lakeshore channels with the ability to set Lakeshore curves to each channel
- Options for automated or manual control of 2 heater outputs
- Automatic or manual control of Needle Valve functions
- Logged as a .csv file for clear logging of all 8 channels
- Ability to be run from the source code for improved accessibility