ICE Lite Software
The ICE Lite Temperature Control Software is designed to allow the user of systems from the DRY ICE 3K and DRY ICE 10K series and the ICE CP 300mK Cold Probe to control and monitor their system.
The LabVIEW based software enhances and simplifies the user experience whilst providing in-built protection, preventing unsafe operation of the equipment.
Functions of the software include:
- Reading and logging of 8 lakeshore channels,
- Ability to set Lakeshore curves to each channel,
- Control of heaters,
- Automatic control of 2 heaters using any of the 8 inputs,
- Ability to set up to 10 temperature set points and to rest at a set point for up to 1 hour,
- Data logging,
- Can be run from the source code,
- Remote routine and manual control connection.