Vector Rotate Magnet
- Cryogen-Free 2-Axis superconducting magnet with customized Z-bore
- The superconducting Vector Rotate magnet is wound from twisted multifilamentary Niobium- Titanium (NbTi) superconductor embedded in a copper matrix
- Twisted filaments maximize magnetic stability and minimize magnetic hysteresis
- Electrical insulation is provided by the insulation on the wire and by the epoxy matrix between the windings
- The magnet wire is bonded in an epoxy matrix to prohibit wire movement and prevent premature quenching.
- The magnet coils are over-wrapped with a cord to protect the windings from routine handling.
- Single, 2-dimensional vector and full rotation mode of operations
|Magnetic field||3.0 Tesla|
|Homogeneity (1cm dsv)||± 0.5%|
|Approximate maximum current||55 Amps|
- Maximum Z-Axis only: 9 Tesla
- Maximum Z/X/Y: 3 Tesla rotating spherical vector